1. Can you summarize your book Never Give Up?
2. What motivated you to write this kind of book?
3. What was hardest when you were trying to deal with your bipolar disorder?
4. So many people feel they're being judged differently when people know they have a mental illness, like depression. What do you think?
5. Why do you think people give up when facing hardships?
6. What was harder, dealing with your paralysis, or your mental illness?
7. How did paralysis change your perspective towards life?
8. Can you share with us where that drive to push yourself came from?
9. You’ve had some horror stories when it has come to therapists. What advice would you give our listeners?
10. To the families of those struggling with physical or mental disabilities, what advice can you give from experiencing it first hand?
11. Many people are struggling to find the will to move forward after a tragedy. What could you tell them?
12. Now you say in your book you had never opened a bible or gone to church, so how did you “Find God?”
13. What role did faith have in your recovery?
14. Looking back, what is the number one lesson you learned throughout your challenges?
15. Is there a breakthrough moment that occurred in your life when you realized you were meant for more?
16. What do you hope your readers will get out of your book?
17. Where can we find your book and where can we buy your book?
To Schedule An Interview,
Contact Jenny At: